Baking bread for yourself or your small family doesn’t have to overwhelm you. You also don’t have to worry about it going to waste thanks to the Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery.
This mini bread machine has a maximum of one pound capacity. It allows you to create quality bread, cakes, and jams, just like with larger bread machines. If you and your family eats bread in smaller quantities then this machine way work for you reducing the chance of any waste.
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 is not perfect, but the bread machine has that quality you can only expect from Zojirushi. It doesn’t have a flashy appearance like its competitors or other Zojirushi models. However, it’s still a superb custom-made machine for smaller families or those living solo.
Table of Contents
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Notable Features
- It has a one-pound loaf and cake maximum capacity.
- Fully programmable.
- It has a 2-hour cycle for quick baking.
- 13-hour delay timer.
- It comes with accessories such as user manual, recipes, instruction video, spoon, and measuring cup.
- Beeping signal feature for adding, nuts, fruits, or raisins.
- Crust control setting (regular or light).
- LCD control panel display.
- Mode selection for quick, soft, basic, dough, and French.
- The baking pan is non-stick, which twists and locks in place.
- Carrying handle.
- Rest cycle for warming up flour and liquid ingredients before the kneading cycle starts.
- The lid is removable and has a steam vent and viewing window.
- Non-stick single kneading blade.
- A compact machine with dimensions of 11 x 8 x 12 inches and a weight of 15 pounds.
Rating By Feature
- Easy of Use: 4.8
- Timer Function: 4.8
- Material Quality: 4.7
- Easy to Clean: 4.7
- Versatility: 4.7
- Durability: 4.6
- Overall Rating: 4.8
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Bread Maker Product Overview
The small BB-HAC10 bread maker by Zojirushi can make a 1-pound loaf. It is ideal for small families and single individuals. It’s also perfect for large families who don’t usually consume bigger loaves.
The unit stands in a vertical position, has a white exterior, and will not take up a lot of counter space. It has simple settings that allow you to choose from regular, soft, or firm bread, as well as light or regular crust, pasta or cookie dough, French bread, jam, and cake.
This bread machine features one kneading blade, which is enough to create a wide array of bread, croissants, and rolls. The shape of the baked bread that it produces is almost square but will provide you with slices in good sizes. Cleaning it is easy since it comes with a removable bake pan.
Baking Bread Made Easy
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 is jam-packed with features that make baking bread a breeze. It allows you to program the device to bake bread with ingredients that you’ve prepared 13 hours prior. It means that you can enjoy freshly-baked bread in the morning with the ingredients you prepared at night.
Even if you’re not a professional chef, the preset programs of the Zojirushi bread machine let you bake various recipes easily. The bread machine is capable of almost everything from bread to cakes and even fresh jams.
Additionally, you can also knead dough with this unit. You can make dough for pizza bases, croissants, rolls, and even pasta. It also has a blender function, which you can use to prepare the ingredients of your favorite cookie.
This kitchen appliance allows for fast baking, thanks to its quick baking function. You’ll have freshly-baked delicious bread in under two hours. Its kneading blade is non-stick ensuring that your dough is kneaded properly for consistent results. And since it’s a non-stick bread maker, your bread slides out easily every time.
It also has a handy viewing window for checking out the progress of what you’re baking.
- Programmable breadmaker produces 1 pound loaves of cakes or breads
- Settings for cookie/pasta dough and fresh fruit jams; quick-bake cycle
- 13-hour delay timer; LCD control panel; viewing window; carrying handle
- Nonstick kneading blade and baking pan; instructions and recipes included. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 450 watts
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 8-1/2 x 11-1/4 x 12-1/4 inches ,1-year warranty
Last update on 2020-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What Are The Doughs Can I Prepare?
You can use the dough setting of the BB-HAC10 for dough recipes with active dry yeast. The entire process will only take less than two hours. Its dough setting steps are the following:
- First rise
- Stir down
- Second rise
The instruction manual of the bread machine also contains the recipes and instructions of the following doughs:
- Traditional pizza dough
- Pizza dough with beer
- Cinnamon roll
- Butter roll
- Whole wheat buns
- Soft pretzels
Moreover, it allows you to prepare pasta and cookie dough. You can also find recipes for basic, sugar, and oatmeal cookies, as well as dough for scones, pasta, and lasagna in the user manual.
If the kneading blade is stuck, simply put some water into the baking pan to loosen it. Afterward, use a kitchen detergent and non-abrasive, soft sponge to wash it. When cleaning your Zojirushi BB-HAC10, keep the following things in mind:
- Never immerse its baking pan in water to avoid rusting its rotating shaft.
- Make sure water is not left inside for too long since it may damage the seal of the rotating shaft.
- Only use soft, non-abrasive materials when cleaning the baking pan to prevent damaging its non-stick coating.
- Wash it by hand and not in your dishwasher.
- Makes high-quality loaves of bread.
- Fast baking cycle.
- Its 1-pound bread size is perfect for small families or if you’re living solo.
- You can mix and knead dough not only for bread but for pizza, pasta, and cookies as well.
- Its delay timer lets you bake fresh and delicious bread for breakfast.
- It has a compact design that will not eat up counter space, unlike some of its competitors.
- Not suitable for larger families that consume large amounts of bread.
- It doesn’t come with an automatic dispenser where you can add other ingredients.
- Your bread will have a little hole in it since its kneading blade is not collapsible.
- You cannot cancel the rest cycle.
- You may find the LCD a bit hard to read since it has no backlight.
- It doesn’t allow for reprogramming of individual knead, rise, and bake cycle based on your preference.
- It’s not expensive, but it’s not the cheapest bread maker on the market as well.
The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Bread Machine is compact, beautifully designed, and simple to use. It has enough features and settings for creating different types of bread and other foods.
The bread maker is ideal for smaller families, singles, and those who consume little bread and hate wasting it. However, it does have limitations, so if you’re looking to experiment, this is not the machine for you.