Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
With the recent trend of glass top stoves on the rise, the demand for utensils and pots specifically made for these stoves has increased as well. These glass top stoves are perfect for any kitchen as they are easy to clean and maintain. The surface tends to be slick and flat.
This, however, makes it incompatible with most traditional cookware. For the flat glass surface, it is quite obvious that only flat-bottomed pots and pans will be compatible. This is because the regular dome bottomed pots would not ensure even heat distribution. This is due to the fact that these glass stoves require contact and will only heat a surface it is in contact with.
Since the surface is so smooth, you need a pan that has a heavy bottom to ensure that it does not shift around on the stove.
Lucky for you, we have tested out some of the best cookware sets on the market and handpicked our favorites.Invalid table id.
T-fal Cookware Set, Pots and Pans 13 Piece Set
- Set includes: 8 inches fry pan, 10.5 inches fry pan, 12 inches fry pan with lid, 1 quart saucepan with lid, 2 quart; Saucepan with lid, 3 quart; Saucepan with lid, 5 quart; Dutch oven with lid and stainless steel steamer
- Multi layer strength: Heavy gauge base with multiple layers of copper, stainless steel and aluminum for fast, even heat; Durable 18/10 stainless steel; Visible copper bottom helps channel heat from the center outward
- Stainless steel interior: A well loved cooking surface, the stainless steel interior won’t react to acidic foods; Works best using moderate heat; To prevent food from sticking, simply preheat the pan, then add a thin coat of cooking oil
- Sturdy handles & vented lids: Riveted stainless steel handles are secure and ergonomically designed for comfort; Tempered glass lids trap in heat and moisture; Vented hole in lid lets a little steam escape to maintain visibility and help prevent boiling over
The T-fal Cookware set has a multi-layered base which makes it safe to use on glass. The high-quality heavy copper flat base ensures that the glass is not scratched and it stays in place on the stove.
The cookware contains 13 pieces in total with an 8 and 10.5 inches frying pan as well as a 12” covered fry pan. Also included are saucepans with volumes of one Steamer, and one, two and three quarts with a five-quart covered stew pot.
The wide variety of pans and pots means you can take care of all your cooking needs with just this one set. The pots are made of stainless steel which provides much-needed durability to the structure. This ensures the pots and pans will last longer than usual and will be resistant to any corrosion or pits.
The bottom of the pan, however, is made from copper. This ensures proper heat distribution for better cooking. So, with this set, you can get the durability of stainless steel with the heat distribution properties of the copper, all in one set.
The stainless steel gives this set a stylish and modern look. The handles and the lids tie the whole look together into a modern affair.
Also included are stylish stainless steel handles which are ergonomic in design. This ensures you can lift the pans and the pots comfortably without any strain. The glass lids for the components have holes in them which ensure no over boiling occurs.
Moreover, the set is oven safe. In fact, it can stand temperatures up to 500 degrees F. This set is dishwasher safe as well, which makes it pretty easy to clean. This induction compatible set is perfect for everyday cooking!
The T-Fal 13 piece cookware set is without a doubt one of the best cookware sets for induction hobs. The flat and heavy base ensures it doesn’t shift a lot during cooking.
These pans work well on all induction tops as they have a copper base. Plus, they will last well. Whether frying a fish or simmering a sauce, this 13 piece set will do a great job.
- Aesthetics 90% 90%
- Multipurpose 70% 70%
- Durability 90% 90%
- Heat Distribution 90% 90%
GreenLife CC001792-001 Soft Grip 16 Piece Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- SET INCLUDES: 4” mini frying pan, 7” and 9.5” frying pans, 1QT and 2QT saucepans with lids, 5QT stock pot with lid, 2.5QT sauté pan with lid, 7” stainless steel steamer, and 4 kitchen utensils
- HEALTHY CERAMIC NONSTICK: Our healthy and easy-to-clean ceramic nonstick coating is derived from sand and delivers effortless release with quick cleanup
- TOXIN-FREE: Our coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium so you can make every meal healthier
- STAY-COOL HANDLES: Soft Grip Bakelite handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop for maximum comfort
- WOBBLE-FREE BASES: Each frypan is reinforced with a wobble-free base for extra strength and even heating
The Green Life 16 piece set is a non-stick cookware set that is perfect for everyday cooking. They are flat at the bottom and so can be placed for even heat distribution on the hob.
Right off the bat, the first thing you notice is the beautiful lavender color which will make it a great addition to any modern kitchen. The cookware is actually made out of Thermolon Ceramic covered by a non-stick coating. Ceramic is usually very affordable which is why this set is cheaper than any regular metallic one.
On the other hand, the non-stick coating makes it easier to slide food right out of the pan even if no oil is used. You might think that like all non-stick coatings, this might be loaded with toxic chemicals. However, that’s not the case! The GreenLife pans are manufactured free of any lead, cadmium, PFAS, and PFOA. So, you can heat the pans up and cook food as much as you want without worrying about toxic fumes.
This 16 piece set actually includes a 4-inch mini frypan, a 7-inch and a 9.5-inch open frypan, a 1 and a 2 quarts covered saucepan, a 5 quarts covered stockpot, a 2.5 quarts covered saute pan and a steamer. Also included in this set are 4 multi-purpose black nylon kitchen utensils.
The sturdy aluminum reinforced body is the perfect heat conductor to allow for more efficient cooking. It ensures the use of less energy while cooking all your favorite recipes.
Also included in the package is the oven-safe Ergonomic soft grip handle which ensures maximum comfort. The handles stay cool and are oven safe to 350 degrees F.
What’s more is that the GreenLife Set is dishwasher safe as well as easy to clean by hand.
All in all, the GreenLife 16 Piece Lavender Cookware set is a great choice due to the flat base and the aluminum body which makes for better conduction of heat.
With a good selection of pots, pans and the utensils you are purchasing a complete set. It will sit snugly on the glass stoves and the ceramic body will ensure that it does not scratch the glass.
- Aesthetics 75% 75%
- Multipurpose 80% 80%
- Durability 70% 70%
- Heat Distribution 75% 75%
Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- SET INCLUDES: 1.5 Quart saucepan with cover, 3 Quart saucepan with cover, 3.5 Quart sauté pan with helper handle and cover, 8 Quart stockpot with cover, 8" skillet, 10" skillet, 20cm steamer insert with cover
- DURABLE DESIGN: Elegant and contemporary, the professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a handsome brushed stainless finish. Heat Surround Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware. Cookware also features Cool Grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets, self-basting and tight-fitting lids
- COOKING AND CLEANING: Polished cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Cookware and covers are dishwasher safe
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe up to 550 degrees F with rims tapered for a drip-free pouring experience. Suitable for use with induction cook tops as well
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware almost 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Our commitment to quality and innovation continues with our MultiClad Pro Stainless cookware, designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere
The Cuisinart is a renowned company for manufacturing many high-quality kitchen utensils and appliances. Their 12 piece cookware set is no exception. This set is perfect for use on a glass stove as it has a flat bottom and a heavy base which will prevent the pots and pans from shifting around.
This stainless steel cookware set is polished to perfection. The handsomely brushed exterior makes it perfectly suited to most modern kitchens. On the other hand, the mirror-like interior is non-reactive and does not discolor or react with food or other substances.
The triple ply construction actually has a stainless steel outer shell with an aluminum core in between. This means better heat conductivity than a pure aluminum pot. The stainless steel also makes the pots and pans heavily durable so they will last a long time. The pots offer great heat retention and ensure even heat distribution by eliminating all kinds of hot spots.
This 12 piece cookware set includes a 1.5 and a 3-quart saucepan, 8 and 10 inches open skillets, 3.5 quarts covered saute pan, 8 quarts covered stockpot and a steamer insert with a lid.
All the pots and pans are oven safe up to 550 degrees F which means you can use them however you want. What’s more, the sides are tapered for easier pouring. Say goodbye to drips with these pots and pans!
This cookware set is also dishwasher safe which makes cleaning and maintaining the set very easy. The tight-fitting stainless steel covers help seal in the food’s juices and nutrients for better results. These covers are dishwasher safe as well.
The Cool grip handles allow you to hold the pan when it is hot without burning.
The Cuisinart 12 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware set is a great choice due to the Multi-clad technology which grants it better heat distribution and conduction than regular aluminum pans.
The base of the set is heavy and flat which means you won’t find it shifting around on the stove top too often. Other features such as being dishwasher safe and oven safe are an added bonus.
- Aesthetics 80% 80%
- Multipurpose 70% 70%
- Durability 85% 85%
- Heat Distribution 85% 85%
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set
- DURABLE, HARD ANODIZED NONSTICK COOKWARE: Hard-anodized aluminum cookware provides fast, even heating; long-lasting nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- DUAL-RIVETED HANDLES, SHATTER-RESISTANT GLASS LIDS: Comfortable dual-riveted, silicone-over-stainless-steel handles have a warm, earthy hue; shatter-resistant glass lids have wide stainless steel rims
- COOKWARE SET INCLUDES: 1-Quart & 2-Quart Saucepans with Lid, 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 8.5-Inch & 10-Inch Frying Pans, 3-Quart Sauté Pan with Lid, and Utensils
- OVEN SAFE, DISHWASHER SAFE COOKWARE: Oven safe to 400 degrees F, the pots and pans are suitable for all cooktops, except induction, and are conveniently dishwasher safe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
As we already mentioned, aluminum cookware is the go-to cookware for glass top stoves. This is because of the even heat distribution and superior conduction this material offers. So, it should come as no surprise that the Rachel Ray Cucina 12 Piece Non-Cookware Set is in our list.
This cookware set has a hard anodized aluminum construction which makes it a better conductor than just regular aluminum by ensuring even and better heat distribution. The set also features a non-stick coating which allows for easier cleanup. The coating is free from all kinds of toxins such as PFOA so your food can remain safe.
The pans and pots are colorful and contemporary in style. The matte gray body when paired with the blue agave handles makes this set a winner in the looks department. The handles are made from a silicone coating over stainless steel to allow for a more comfortable and cool grip. The modernly styled glass lids tie the whole look together. The glass lids are shatter-resistant and have wide stainless steel rims which ensure a tight fit.
This 12 piece set has a wide variety of cooking pots and pans as well as utensils. These include a 1 quart and a 3 quart covered saucepan, a 6 quart covered stockpot, an 8.5-inch skillet, a 10-inch skillet, a 3 quart covered Sautee Pan, a nylon slotted turner and a spoon.
Furthermore, the utensils and pots and pans are oven safe up to about 400 degrees F. Although, these are suited for all types of stovetops, they are best to be suited to glass top stoves. They are dishwasher safe so you can pop them right in the dishwasher without any worries.
Also included is a limited lifetime warranty which means you can return or exchange the cookware set in case of any manufacturing defects. This ensures that your investment is safe and sound.
The Rachel Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized 12-piece cookware is perfectly suitable for cooking all kinds of recipes as it comes with a wide variety of pots, pans and utensils. The non-stick coating is toxin free so you can rest assured your food will not be contaminated.
The 12 piece set is perfect for use on glass stoves due to the anodized aluminum construction and its flat bases.
- Aesthetics 80% 80%
- Multipurpose 85% 85%
- Durability 65% 65%
- Heat Distribution 90% 90%
Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional 17 piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
- FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL & STURDY: Duxtop stainless steel pots and pans are made of premium food grade 18/10 stainless steel, which keeps the flavor of the food. Heavy bottom with impact-bonded technology, built to last for a life time.
- FAST & EVEN HEATING: Heavy gauge impacted-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom of the kitchen cookware set provides a quick, even and energy-efficient heating. Suitable for all stovetops, such as induction, gas, electric and halogen cooktops—perfect for even the most seasoned cooks.
- FEATURES: Duxtop induction cookware feature a classic straight-sided and drip-free pouring design. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture. Large riveted stay-cool stainless steel handles for easy, confident handling. Clear measure marks inside is for easy measuring.
- 17PC COOKWARE SET: 1.6-quart & 2.5-quart saucepan with lid, 4.2-quart casserole with lid, 8.6-quart stockpot with lid, 5.5-quart saute pan with helper and lid, 8-inch & 9.5-inch fry pan, 9.5-inch boiler basket, 9.5-inch steam basket, 2-prong fork & solid spoon & slotted turner, which is comprised of all the necessary cookware pieces for preparing all of your favorite recipes.
- 100% GUARANTEE: Duxtop stainless steel cookware are oven-safe to 550°F (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°F). Dishwasher-safe. Freezer-safe for food storage. Limited lifetime warranty and customer service is available.
If you’re looking for a professional grade cookware set, then perhaps the Duxtop 17 piece set is your best choice. This stainless steel induction cookware is specifically designed in such a way to ensure it fits perfectly on the stove. The flat yet heavy bottoms rest firmly in place and ensure that the glass does not get damaged while in use.
The set includes a diverse set of cookware utensils including a steam basket as well as a 9.5-inch pasta basket, a 8 and 9.5-inch frying pan, a 1.6 Quart and 2.5-quart saucepan with lids, an 8.6-quart stock pot with lid, a 5.5 Quart Sautee pan with a helper and lid, and a 4.2 quart casserole with lid. However, that’s not all. The set comes with 3 utensils including a slotted turner, a 2-pronged fork and a spoon.
The set is constructed from commercial grade (18/10) stainless steel, which ensures the durability and longevity of the pots. The bottom is made of a hefty gauge aluminum, which grants it better heat conductivity and distribution. The heavy-gauge bottom prevents the pots or pans from shifting around.
Also included are ergonomically shaped handles with an anti-slip satin finish. This makes it comfortable for you to hold on to the pots and the pans without burning and reduces slippage. The handle is firmly riveted to the pans which ensures it doesn’t wobble or break.
This cookware set is perfect to be used on all types of stoves, be it electric, gas, induction or ceramic. The set is not only oven safe to about 550 deg F, but it is also freezer safe which makes food storage that much easier.
To help you clean the set easily, all components are dishwasher safe as well. What’s more, is that the set comes with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure your investment is sound.
This Duxtop 17 Piece is a professional grade cookware set perfect for use on all types of stovetop. The heavy grade aluminum bottom ensures the pots never slide around on the stove while the stainless steel construction ensures the durability and longevity of the set.
From ergonomics to the safety features, the Duxtop ticks all the right boxes. This is a great set offering a wide variety of pots, pans and utensils included as part of the set.
- Aesthetics 75% 75%
- Multipurpose 90% 90%
- Durability 85% 85%
- Heat Distribution 90% 90%
All in all, any one of our top picks will be great due to their high-quality materials, aluminum or stainless steel.
If we had to choose one we would probably choose the T-fal ultimate Stainless Steel 13 pieces Cookware set. This is due to the base being such a good conductor of heat. The copper base ensures an even distribution of heat and reduces all kinds of hot spots.