Using metal utensils with your nonstick cookware is a big no-no. Although many stainless steel utensils are durable, the sharp metal can scratch and ruin the coating of your nonstick pots and pans. As a result, it’ll shorten the lifespan of your cookware set.
Wood utensils, on the other hand, are harder to wash and clean. Plus, they’re porous, making them an ideal breeding ground for bacteria.
For this reason, it’s highly advisable to use non stick kitchen utensils made of silicone or nylon when cooking. Aside from the fact that your food will not stick to it, it’ll make your dishes taste better and look even more presentable.
So if you’re ready to swap your metal or wood cooking kits, here are the best utensils for your nonstick cookware.
In a hurry? This is our winner!
KitchenAid Gourmet 5-Piece Kitchen Tool Set, Black, Assorted -
- 5 PIECE SET; This 5 piece set includes a slotted turner, basting spoon, slotted spoon, short turner and a ladle
- Durable Construction: All Tools Are Constructed of Durable Nylon With Stainless Steel Detailing for Look and Quality
- Giftable Kitchen Set: This Set Is the Ultimate Prep Set for Any New Kitchen, College Student, or Aspiring Chef
- Non Stick & Heat Resistant: Each Piece Is Safe to Use on All Cookware, Including Nonstick and Is Heat Resistant to 450°F/232°C
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup; 1 year hassle free replacement and Lifetime Limited Warranty
Last update on 2020-12-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Utensils For Nonstick Cookware – Runner Up
Home Hero Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil Set - 8 Natural Acacia Wooden Silicone Kitchen...
- Avoid cheaper silicone & wooden kitchen utensils companies that cut corners to squeeze more profit at your expense. Flimsy silicone that can’t flip your pancakes, wobbly kitchen spatula heads that detach from their handles after a few uses, and odd chemical smells leeching from your cooking tools are all signs of a low-quality kitchen gadgets set. OUR HOME HERO KITCHEN UTENSIL SETS ARE CRAFTED WITH the highest quality materials
- Preserve your cookware for years by protecting it from scratches made by non silicone cooking tools. Your pots, pans and pocketbook will thank you! And how many times have you set your cooking tool down to come back to an ugly deformed spatula turner and a ruined melty plastic-infused dinner? This high quality non-stick silicone and wooden kitchen tools set means no more melting plastic kitchen accessories!
- Why acacia? This is durable hardwood – important for the kitchen! – and can last up to 40 years with the proper care. The wooden handles have great heat insulation, protecting your hands from scalding. The silicone heads can withstand temperatures ranging from -22°F/-30°C to 392°F/200°C.
- Fall in love with cooking all over again with Home Hero’s premium kitchen utensils set. While there are many choices that look good in photos, THE TRUE TEST IS BRINGING THOSE KITCHEN COOKING UTENSILS INTO YOUR KITCHEN. Their easy-to-grip, comfortable handles and balanced weight make cooking a joy and their large hanging holes help keep your cookware set orderly and organized.
- Looking for Christmas gift ideas or cooking gifts? Our utensil sets make great kitchen gifts for women as well as great Christmas gifts for men too! Please, if you have any questions or issues regarding the Home Hero kitchen utensils please do not hesitate to send the seller a message through amazon we will respond within 24 hours
Last update on 2020-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Utensils For Nonstick Cookware – Comparison Table
Last update on 2020-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Utensils For Nonstick Cookware – Reviews
When it comes to reliable kitchenware, one brand that always comes to mind is KitchenAid. The company is known worldwide for offering durable and reliable kitchen essentials, and their Gourmet 5-Piece Kitchen Tool Set is all that and more.
The KitchenAid Gourmet set includes a slotted turner, slotted spoon, ladle, basting spoon, and a short turner. Each piece is constructed using durable nylon. Additionally, its stainless steel detailing gives it a stylish yet quality look.
These best utensils for nonstick cookware is perfect for daily cooking. It comes with a necessary tool for every cooking task you have in mind. You can flip your food on your stovetop, as well as stir and serve sauces and soup. Additionally, the nonstick tools are safe on all types of cookware, especially on nonstick. They can also withstand temperatures up to 450F.
What’s more, this KitchenAid product is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. With its beautiful aesthetic and reliable performance, this kitchen prep set is ideal for any beginner cook or aspiring chef out there.
- High-quality materials with durable construction
- Stylish and sleek
- Heat-resistant for up to 450F
- Safe to use on all cookware
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Users report that the handles collect water when washed in the dishwasher
- Some users find the handles to be a bit long
This Home Hero Silicone Cooking Utensils Set will not disappoint you. First, the kit has a head made from sturdy and quality food-grade silicone. Each utensil is bound firmly to the natural hardwood of its acacia handle for longer use. They’re FDA-approved, non-toxic, free from BPA as well.
The kitchen gadgets from Home Hero are stylish. They look and feel as you’d expect from the best utensils for nonstick cookware. Its sturdy wooden handle complements beautifully with the chic, grey silicone head. Hence, it’ll give your kitchen a touch of gourmet every time you use the kitchen accessories when cooking.
And check this out, the wood handle is made from top-notch hardwood acacia with antibacterial properties. This means that it’ll prevent bacteria from growing and will last for years to come. Meanwhile, the soft curves of the handle make it easy and comfortable to grip.
The silicone heads of these utensils can handle temperatures as high as 392F. On the other hand, the well-balanced weight of the handles means that you won’t have trouble flipping and mixing your food.
- Made of high-quality silicone and durable hardwood
- FDA-approved, non-toxic, and BPA-free
- Sleek and stylish design
- Easy-to-grip and comfortable handles
- An excellent housewarming or wedding gift idea.
- Can only withstand a max of 392F temperature
- According to some users, it has a strong plastic smell
Umite Chef Silicone Kitchen Utensils Set comes with everything you need to craft your savory dishes without scratching your nonstick cookware. It will not only help make the most of your kitchenware, but it’ll satisfy your cooking needs as well.
The manufacturer uses organic silicone gel of the highest quality to make these FDA-approved kitchen gadgets. Likewise, the utensils are lead and BPA-free, non-toxic, and environmentally-friendly. This means that you’re not only protecting your pots and pans but the health of your family as well.
These colorful cookware utensils are highly durable and will not melt, chip, and warp like your other plastic kitchen tools. Also, they’re heat-resistant up to 446F, and will not produce toxic fumes. So you’ll always have peace of mind knowing that you can cook any food you effortlessly.
Another feature you’ll love about the spatula set is its ergonomic design a wide use. Plus, the all-around silicone adds to its softness, which prevents your hand from getting hurt when cooking. Meanwhile, the stainless steel core enhances the toughness and strength of the spatulas to keep them from deformation and bending. There’s even a small hole on the handle for easy storage.
- Made from BPA-free premium food-grade silicone
- Anti-rust and anti-bacterial.
- Scratch proof and will not melt, warp or chip
- The soft silicone will not stick to your food or nonstick cookware
- Heat-resistant and can stand temperatures up to 446F
- Dishwasher safe
- Users report that it discolors after a few washes
- Some find the spatulas to be too thick
Best Utensils For Nonstick Cookware – Buyers Guide
Things To Consider
- Know what your needs are. Selecting the right utensils can help you create the best dishes.
- Budget. Set a budget and never compromise on quality. In terms of kitchen tools, the phrase you get what you pay for always applies. So buying cheap may simply cost you more in the long run.
- Material. Nylon and silicone are the most popular utensil materials for nonstick cookware. They’re hygienic, scratch-resistant, dishwasher safe, and durable. Nonetheless, make sure to choose those that comply with FDA standards.
Top Utensil Materials
- Silicone. Kitchen utensils made from silicone are a favorite among chefs. They’re dishwasher safe, scratch-resistant, and can withstand high heat. Also, they won’t melt or leach toxic chemicals. Silicone is also flexible, and most kitchenware made from it are thin, which allows you to flip your food with ease. Nonetheless, the material isn’t sturdy enough for heavy foods.
- Nylon. The material is more durable than silicone. Likewise, they’re dishwasher safe and scratch-resistant as well. However, utensils made from cheap nylon tend to melt.
- Wood. Kitchen kits made from wood are comfortable to grip and usually have round edges. They’re also soft enough, so they won’t damage your nonstick cookware. Also, they’re sturdy enough to last for many years. Nonetheless, cooks prefer using nylon or silicone since wooden utensils are not dishwasher friendly. Plus, it can be tricky to flip your food with your wooden spatula.
Benefits Of Using The Best Utensils For Nonstick Cookware
- Safe cooking. These utensils don’t emit toxic fumes during the cooking process. This ensures that your food remains healthy.
- Easy cleaning. Food will not stick on the surface of these kitchen accessories, and they’re usually dishwasher safe.
- Stylish. They can give your kitchen a stylish and modern touch, which can make it look even more appealing. They are also more presentable.
What’s The Right Way To Clean My Utensils?
Not all detergent may work well with the surface of your non stick kitchen utensils. Additionally, you may harm your kitchenware if the temperature of the water you’re using for washing is high. For this reason, it’s best to wash your utensils by hand with normal water instead of in your dishwasher to prevent damaging them.
Opting for the best utensils for nonstick cookware allows you to enjoy preparing your meals even more. They’re also free from harmful chemicals, ensuring your food stays healthy all the time.