Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
You may not be aware of it but your cookware has many toxins lurking in it. Every time you cook, these poisons are leaching into your foods. So if you want to provide your family with healthy and nourishing meals, then you may want to consider switching to one Xtrema Ceramic Cookware.
Xtrema has been manufacturing safe, seasoned, metal-free, and non-toxic pots and pans since 2004. Therefore, it’s a healthier alternative to your good old non-stick and stainless steel cookware.
This Extrema Cookware reviews will help you learn more about the top products from the brand. Having a quick look at the ceramic cookware before making any purchase will ensure that you’ll make an informed decision.
Table of Contents
In a hurry? This is our winner!
Xtrema Cookware Reviews – Comparison Table
Xtrema Cookware Reviews – Reviews
The Versa Pot 12-piece cooking set is made of FDA certified all-natural ceramic. One look at the pots and you’ll understand why the company claims that these are made from 100% natural ceramic materials.
These pots have a glossy appearance that strongly indicates that you won’t experience leaching while cooking with them. Although it has a simple aesthetic, this Xtrema is scratch-resistant. And we all know that after about a few uses, you non-stick cookware will have some scratches and look battered.
The cooking set comes saucepans with lids. Likewise, it comes complete with a silicone pot-holder for the skillet, and a couple of silicone handle protectors for the pots.
Moreover, the versatile cookware features short-handles. This means that you can easily take your versa pots from the stop into your oven or barbecue grill. On top of that, each has a ceramic glaze to make cleanups a breeze.
- 1.5-Quart Versa Pot with Lid
- 2.5-Quart Versa Pot with Lid
- 3.5-Quart Versa Pot with Lid
- 10-Inch Versa Skillet with Lid
- 4-Piece Red Pot Holder Set for Versa Pots
No products found.
- Non-leaching and scratch-resistant
- Distributes heat evenly during cooking
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- An excellent alternative to your metal cookware
- Eco-friendly option
- It’s a little expensive in comparison to other sets that have the same inclusions
- The cookware may break if it hits the floor so make sure to store the pots carefully
Next on this Xtrema cookware reviews is this 11 inches wok from the brand’s Traditions line. The specialized ceramic wok frying pan comes with a lid that will prevent mess when you’re frying fatty foods or fish.
What’s more, it also has a red silicone holder that complements its glossy black color beautifully. This feature will make it even more enjoyable to fry your favorite foods. Plus, its entire body has a 100% all-natural ceramic construction that will not leach hazardous metals in your dishes.
However, the pan’s texture is slightly thin so you’ll have to be extra cautious during your cooking sessions. You also have to cook low and slow on this Xtrema wok.
Nevertheless, it has a scratch-resistant surface. Likewise, it’s a versatile piece. That means you can use it not only on your stovetop but also in the microwave and oven.
- The lid prevents spills and splatters whether you’re simmering broth or stir-frying
- You don’t have to worry about chemicals or toxins being used near your food
- The lid is tight-fitting and the silicone handle provides added safety
- Non-scratch, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe
- It can go from the stovetop to the fridge in a matter of minutes
- Its high-gloss finish is simply beautiful
- It’s a bit fragile and may not work well at high temperatures or sudden change in temperature
- This is not your typical frying pan so you may need to oil it often
Last on our Xtrema cookware revies is the short-handled skillet from the Versa series. Although it doesn’t have a silicone handle, it does come with a couple of red potholders, allowing you to easily remove it straight from your stove.
This ceramic skillet may not have a flashy color, but it will get the job done effectively. Also, this 10-inch high pan comes with a tight-fitting lid that will prevent messy splashes while cooking. And of course, like with all Xtrema cookware, your food will always come out 100% healthy.
On top of that, the ceramic non-stick skillet is a versatile piece. Aside from stovetops, you can also use it on your oven, microwave, and for grilling purposes.
With the Vera skillet in your kitchen arsenal, you’ll be able to have dinner ready in a flash. It will also save some of your cleaning time.
- 10" Diameter with a 2.5 Quart Capacity
- 100% ceramic, inside and out - no chemicals, no metals, no PFOAs, no leaching
- Matching cover and 2 red silicone handles are included
- Functions as both a skillet and a bakeware piece
- Its short handles provide for a firmer grip
- You won’t experience leaching of toxic materials in your food
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- Its surface is scratch-resistant
- Distributes heat evenly every time
- Make sure to oil it before using to avoid your food from sticking on the surface after use
- It’s also a little fragile so it needs extra care when storing it
Xtrema Cookware Reviews – Buyers Guide
What Makes Xtrema Cookware Different?
- Xtrema cookware is non-toxic and safe. It is free from heavy toxic metal, cadmium, and lead. Likewise, it is PTFE and PFOA free and does not have non-stick coatings, which can be unsafe for the health as well.
- All pots and pans from the eco-friendly brand are durable and will last for many years with proper care and storage.
- The pieces are very versatile and dishwasher safe.
- It will reduce your cooking time, making Xtrema energy-friendly. On top of that, your meal will stay warmer for longer periods.
Our Xtrema Cookware reviews provide you with a better idea of what to expect from the products of the brand. They all have similar characteristics, even weaknesses. They all boast a sturdy ceramic clay construction, so the biggest difference here lies in their cooking purposes.
Like with all cookware out there, they’re not perfect. Nonetheless, their benefits outweigh the drawbacks. So at the end of the day, whatever you choose, make sure that it meets your needs in the kitchen and budget.