The perfect meal has to be a grilled chicken breast. Grilled chicken breast is delicious with corn on the cob, or added to some pasta. Just thinking about eating grilled chicken makes my mouth water, does it do that to you too?
Most people who grill chicken hasn’t figured out how to get the chicken done without leaving it dry and hard as a hockey puck. There really aren’t any hidden secrets to grilling the best chicken breast.
Did you know that to good results with your grilling you need to have a quality grill? It’s true. You need to choose a grill that has even cooking, provides a decent temperature, and is easy to clean. What is the best grill for chicken breast? Continue to read below to see. You might be surprised with the results.
Let’s get ready to start grilling chicken breasts!
Table of Contents
George Foreman 22460 Indoor and Outdoor Grill
If you would like to own a grill that you can use indoors and outdoors, then this just may be the one that you have been looking for. This particular brand and model can be used inside and outside, and you don’t need any charcoal or propane, because it is 100 percent electric.
To use it indoors all you have to do is remove the stand from the bottom of the grill, then put it on your countertop, and start cooking.
This grill has five heat settings, which is one of the main reasons it is the best grill for chicken breast, because you need to cook your chicken breast at 425 – 450 degrees. The temperature control is easy to use as you just adjust it to meet your cooking needs.
- 15+ Servings - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people ,Has Temperature Indicator Light
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil, Has Temperature Indicator Light
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time. Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Tip-can control moisture of foods, to some extent, by opening or closing lid vent. Turn lid handle or vent clockwise to open vent for drier cooking. Turn counterclockwise to hold in moisture for moister meats. Light on temperature control probe will cycle on and off as grill thermostat maintains proper temperature. This is normal operation. Note-condensation may collect on inside of lid when cooking.Approx. 38 inches high including pedestal
There is a Tip-Can with this grill, and it actually will control foods moisture, which is another good feature for cooking breasts, because you don’t want dry chicken. You just turn the lid handle counterclockwise to ensure meats are very moist.
Large Cooking Space with 240 Square Inches with Circular Grill
Five Heat Settings
Removable and Countertop Stand
Indoor and Outdoor Use
120 Volts and 1600 Watts of Power
Removable Grill Plate
Grease Drip Tray
Perfect for Apartments or Condos
Three Year Warranty
Easy to Operate
Produces a lot Of Smoke
Control Knob Gets Very Hot
Can’t Empty the Grease Tray While Cooking
This is one of the best grills for chicken breast for many reasons, which include having the ability to choose the right temperature for the chicken, and the Tip-can allows users to just turn the vent counterclockwise to keep the chicken moist. Not many grills can provide that for you. There are five different heat settings, so you don’t need to guess what the temperature is.
This is a multipurpose grill as it can be used indoors or outdoors. You no longer have to the weather decide if you can grill, because you can do it anytime with this particular brand and model.
It is also very easy to use as all you need to do is plug it into your regular house outlet. You never have to buy and deal with charcoal and lighter fluid or hauling propane tanks to your home.
The fat removing slope grate is perfect for any meats. You can have all that unhealthy grease removed from your meats without any hassle. The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor grill comes with a three-year warranty, and it is very affordable.
Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
If you are a traditional type of person and you are wanting a traditional grill, then you should consider the Weber Smokey Joe. It is a traditional charcoal grill that will deliver that traditional grilling flavor that most people enjoy.
The cooking grates are made with plated steel that will retain the heat when grilling. It is also easy to clean. This is a smaller grill, but can easily grill three or four chicken breasts without any problems, and since it is smaller it allows you to take it where ever you want.
- Holds up to five burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean. Dimensions - Lid closed 17 H x 14.2 W x 14.5 D inches
The dampers are aluminum along with being rust resistant. It is easy to use too. If you want the heat to be raised, then you can just open the vents, and you will get a hotter temperature. This grill is also rust resistant, so you can leave it out in the elements, and you don’t need to worry about it rusting, because it won’t.
Traditional Charcoal Grill
Small, but Can Grill Anything
Dampers are Aluminum and Rust Resistant
Lid Handle Doesn’t Get Hot
Cooking Grate is Plated Steel
Control Temperature with Damper Vents
Lid and Bowl is Porcelain Enamel and they Retains Heat
Can Cook Five Hamburgers at Once
Can Cook Four or Five Chicken Breast At Once
Lid Doesn’t Lock
Cannot Move Grill Until It Cools Down
Made in China
No Way to Secure the Cooking Grate
The Weber Smokey Joe grill is a very popular model from the company. It is one of the best grills for chicken breast grilling. It is not a very large grill, which is perfect for single people, a small family, or the people who enjoy tailgating, camping, fishing, and grilling with charcoal.
Many people prefer cooking with charcoal, because it does add that special flavor that most people enjoy. You can control the grill temperature by just opening the damper vents, and this will also allow for meats to stay moist while they are cooking.
If you want one of the best grills for chicken breast, and you are on a budget, then I recommend the Weber Smokey Joe grill.
Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker
Have you ever eaten smoked chicken breasts? If you haven’t, are you wondering what all the hype is about with smoked chicken breasts?
Chicken breasts that have been smoked taste so much better than just regular grilled chicken breasts or even backed chicken breasts. Smoking chicken at a very low temperature will make the chicken breasts very juicy. Once you try it, you will never want to eat it any other way.
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, and time
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side wood chip loading system - add wood chips without opening the smoker door
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated smoker body retains heat
The Masterbuilt comes with four smoking racks that are chrome coated. The smoker is completely insulated, which allows the smoker to retain all the heat. This is the perfect smoker for a beginner or even a pro-smoker.
You just plug it into an outlet, then set the temperature on the digital panel control, and you don’t have to open it up to add wood chips as there is a side loading opening.
Easy to Use
Digital Temperature Controls
Digital Time Controls
Four Smoking Racks That Are Chrome Coated
Side Opening for Woodchip Loading
Smoking is Consistent
Smoker is Completely Insulated
No Charcoal or Propane Needed
Three Year Warranty
Digital Display Is Hard to See
Woodchips Needs to Be Refilled Often
Doesn’t Provide Enough Smoke
If you are wanting to start smoking meats, then the Masterbuilt Electric Smoker could be the perfect one for you. It is easy to use.
To start smoking meats you just push the on button on the digital control on the top of the smoker, then you push the set temperature button, then choose the temperature you want, and then you set the cooking time. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
There are four smoking racks, so you can smoke quite a few chicken breasts at one time, which is perfect for adding to pasta or salads later in the week.
The Masterbuilt gives meats that smoky flavor that everyone raves about, and you will too once you have taken your first bite.
If you have been searching for the best grill for chicken breast, then you have three different grills options to choose from provided above. Each one of the grills have their own features and benefits. Depending on your personal needs and preferences, you will find the best one.