Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
With winter approaching, many people think they have to give up their favorite pastime, cooking out, but you don’t have to stop just because it is getting colder outside. There are ways that you can still grill. If you have moved to a small apartment, there is options for you too.
Many people think that when they live in a small apartment that they have will have to stop grilling, because you will have to give up power due to the small space. It may surprise you to learn that some of the smaller grills on the market today have just as much if not more than the larger barbecue grills.
Let’s get started!Invalid table id.
Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill
Are you wanting to hear about the cooking power that comes with the Weber Q grill? It has 1560 Watts of cooking power. You will have plenty of cooking space as it has 280 square inches of cooking space, which is equal to cooking twelve burgers at the same time on the cooking grate.
The cooking grate is cast iron that also has a porcelain enamel applied, so foods don’t stick to the grate, and it wipes down for easy cleaning. The grill is completely electric, and it comes with a six-foot cord, which is excellent, so you don’t have to worry about being right next to an outlet (You can use it for condo balcony grilling).
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- .Dimensions (Inches) Lid Open : ( H x W x D) - 26 x 31.5 x 25.1(Inches); :Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 14.5 H x 31.5 W x 19.5 D
- Fully assembled out of box, Infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type-Electric. Power-1,560 W/120 V
- 6-foot grounded cord. The appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA
The compact design makes this model the best grill for a small apartment. You can control the temperature with the temperature knob. You just turn it to the heat you want. The frame is made with reinforced nylon, and aluminum liners have been added to the grill to keep the heat inside the grill.
1560 Watts of Cooking Power
Six Foot Cord
280 Square Inches of Cooking Space
Cast iron Cooking Grates with Porcelain Enamel Applied
Lid is Cast Aluminum
Three Year Warranty
Assemble Takes Hours
Takes Thirty Minutes to Preheat
Food Doesn’t Sear
The Weber Q is a nice compact electric grill. It has plenty of cooking space and power to cook all types of foods. There is a temperature controller knob, so you can get the precise temperature for the foods that you are grilling. It is completely electric, so you don’t have to mess with any gas or charcoal.
Although this is a smaller Weber grill, it has plenty of power that larger Weber’s has. There isn’t nothing you can’t cook on this.
You can cook twelve burgers at one time, so when you have guests over you can cook all the food at the same time. This is the best grill for small apartments, because it is an electric grill, which most apartment buildings approve.
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill
- 320 square inches of grilling surface area or 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Compact and stylish design with wheels to easily move around your backyard or patio
- Great option if you can't use gas or charcoal and have a small footprint
1750 Watts of Cooking Power
320 Square Inches of Cooking Space
Cooking Grates are Porcelain Coated
Wheels for Easy Movement and Storage
TRU Infrared System
Easy to Assemble
One Year Warranty
Preheating Takes At Least Thirty Minutes
Doesn’t Heat Up Over 350 Degrees
Cannot Be Used Indoors
This is a terrific grill. The TRU Infrared system is excellent. It gets the food done without drying it out, and you don’t have those unwanted flare ups. You can cook for a small group or large group with the large cooking space.
The wheels on this model makes it easy for storage and movement. If you are searching for a powerful grill that you can have at your small apartment, then this is the best grill for a small apartment. You won’t be disappointed with the performance that this one provides you.
Giantex 1350W Electric BBQ Grill Non-Stick
Are you wanting the ability to grill at your small apartment with an electric grill, but you still want the same type of results that is similar to a charcoal grill? If you do, then the Giantex grill might be just want you are looking for.
The grill comes with a temperature regulator, which is also detachable. All you need to do is just the regulator to the temperature you are wanting, then in a few minutes the grill is ready for cooking.
The grill plate is circular and it has 240 square inches of cooking space, and it has three different areas that is divided on the plate, which allows you to cook different foods at the same time.
There is an amazing condiment tray right below the grill, which also rotates. You can keep your sauces, seasonings, and a cold cocktail on the tray, so you will have easy access to everything. The stand is removable, so you can use the grill indoors or outdoors.
- 🍖〖Easy to Install and Maintain Tidy〗- All parts are listed clearly and given a number. Assembly steps are also shown in picture form and with text explanation for your reference. You just need to clean the grill plate and grease collecting bowl with warm washing-up water and damp cloth. Before cleaning, please disconnect the appliance from electricity supply and allow the grill to cool completely.
- 🍖〖Detachable Temperature Regulator and Indicator〗- The temperature regulator is detachable. You can set the temperature regulator to the required temperature level which usually takes about three minutes to heat up. The temperature indicator will go out when the set temperature reach, which ensures safe usage of the grill.
- 🍖〖Stand with Appropriate Height and Sturdy Base〗- The grill comes with a stand and base. The stand height is appropriate and easy for you to access. Five feet base makes the grill sturdy and strongly supports the grill and food inside it.
- 🍖〖Fat Collecting Bowl and Condiment Tray〗- Collecting bowls can perfectly collect grease and make the grill maintain clean and tidy. Condiment tray assembled on the stand is designed for storing seasoning and is easy to access. Besides, it can also be 360 degree rotate to meet your demands. The material of both tray and bowl is clean and healthy.
- 🍖〖Perfect Metal Grill Hood and Plate〗- Grill plate is divided into three areas which is good for you to cook different kinds of food in three different areas. With high-quality non-stick coating, you can use tongs or scoop to turn the grilled food and prevent food being burned.
This model comes with 1350 Watts of cooking power, and it is completely electric, which is normally required for small apartments, condos, and patios.
The handle is heat resistant, and there is a grease bowl that collects all grease and fat drippings, so you only have to clean the grease bowl instead of the entire grill.
Condiment Tray That Completely Rotates
Temperature Control Knob
Grill Plate Has a Nonstick Coating Applied
Indoor and Outdoor Usage
240 Square Inches of Cooking Space
Grease Bowl Tray
1350 Watts of Cooking Power
Easy to Assemble
One Year Warranty
Not Easy to Clean
Mobility Isn’t Easy
The Giantex is an electric grill that has four different heat settings. It can be used indoors and outdoors (when going on camping). The condiment rotating tray is absolutely perfect. You can put your seasonings, sauces, and a cold beer on the tray, and it turns 360 degrees for easy access.
The grill plate has three different areas, so you can cook different foods at the same time. Sometimes the foods do stick to the cooking plate, and cleaning it is not easy.
The Giantex grill is the perfect size and the best grill for small apartments, because it isn’t a dangerous gas or charcoal grill. This model is fully electric. The grill is easy to assemble and it preheats up within minutes. You won’t be disappointed with anything with the Giantex.
Living in a small apartment doesn’t mean you have to compromise with a barbecue grill. You will be surprised on how effective some of the smaller grills are. They have plenty of power, and you don’t ever have to carry around bags of charcoal or propane tanks.
You can go over the three options above, and you will find the best grill for small apartments, and all of the models above are apartment approved. And which grills are approved as salt air grills and which for tailgating? Find out in our reviews.
Most of them are also very affordable, and you can even use one of them indoors (but not as a tabletop grill), so when the weather is cold and nasty outdoors, you can still barbecue indoors.
But if You want to barbecue outdoors check out: