A day at the beach could not be complete without grilling some hotdogs or burgers. Some beaches do have grills onsite, but they could be taken by other beach goers or they might be very dirty, and nobody wants to use a dirty grill. You can ensure that you and your family’s day at the beach is perfect when you bring you own grill.
What is the best grill for the beach? You will probably want to choose a grill that is portable, because who wants to try to put a large one in the car. You will want one that is easy to use and clean too. There are several ones that you can pick from, so you can have the best grill for the beach.
Let’s start getting ready for a day at the beach!
Table of Contents
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
This portable and tabletop grill is an excellent option for taking to the beach. It has legs that are foldable, then the lid locks, and the large handle makes it easy to transport. This model is made with durable stainless steel, so it looks great, and it is easy to clean too.
The grill is easy to operate as it comes with two ignitors and it has 20,000 BTU’s of cooking power. High temperatures are met very quickly with this grill, and there is 20.5 inches x 13 inches of cooking space, which is the perfect size for burgers and hotdogs on the beach.
- 【Giantex Tabletop Grill】: Giantex 2-Burner stainless steel tabletop grill is built for the BBQ-grillers, Construct of 430 stainless steel offers durability and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- 【Easy To Operate】: Two push-and-turn ignition burners for quick and easy start-ups. It offers 20,000 total BTUs and reaches high temperatures quickly with each burner independently adjustable.
- 【Foldable Design】: Foldable legs and lockable lid for portable transport and storage. Also make it more easily transportion or storage.It is perfect for dinner party and camping.
- 【Light-weight & Safety Use】: CSA standard approved gas grills. Light-weight and with locking hood for transport and storage.
- 【Widely Use】: Perfect for tailgating, camping, picnics, boating or anywhere your travels take you. Overall dimensions: 22” x 18” x 15” (L x W x H) is suitable for home using, Easy assemble is required with all hardware packed in the package.
There is a grease drip pan and air inlets with the grill, which makes the grill work more efficiently. This is one of the best grills for the beach, because you just attach a one-pound propane cylinder, push the ignitor button, and start cooking.
Cleanup is a breeze, and you don’t have to worry about cleaning charcoal ashes, which isn’t safe on the beach.
20,000 BTU Cooking Power
Two Push Button and Turn Ignitors
Legs are Foldable and Lid Locks for Easy Mobility
Easy to Use
Large Cooking Space
Two Year Warranty
Heat Gets Very Hot
Cooking Grate Is Hard to Clean
Has a lot of Flame Ups
The Giantex tabletop grill is one of the best grills for the beach, because it is easy to transport. The legs fold in, then the lid locks into place, and you just place it in the car for a fun day at the beach. Cooking on the grill is so easy to do.
You just need to add the propane cylinder, push and turn the two ignitors, then wait a few minutes for the grill to heat up, so you can start cooking. There is a thermometer on the top of the grill to let you know what the temperature is.
You don’t have to mess with charcoal and lighter fluid, and you don’t have to use the dirty grills at the beach, because the Giantex is one of the best grills for the beach.
Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster
A day at the beach with a grill that only weighs ten pounds, but has 146 square inches of cooking space along with 8,000 BTUs of cooking power would be a successful day at the beach. The Cuisinart gas grill requires no assembly and you can be grilling hotdogs in less than ten minutes.
This grill is excellent for quick meals. Hamburgers, hotdogs, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked quickly. The cooking grate has porcelain enamel applied, which is dishwasher safe and cleanup is easy. You can even take the lid off the grill so you can have complete access of the entire cooking space.
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- Compact enough to take anywhere: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- Grill hood lifts out of the way: the hood lifts up to give total access to the grate. It's attached to the base, and can easily latch and lock Back in place to securely carry or store.
- Fast and easy setup: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
To light the grill is easy. There is an ignition knob that you twist, then it lights. The grill can heat up to 600 degrees, and it is one of the best grill for the beach, for camping, and at your home too.
No Tools Required for Assembly
Three Year Warranty
146 Square Inches of Cooking Space
Heats Up to 600 Degrees
8,000 BTU Cooking Power
Easy to Take Anywhere
Cooking Grate Has Enamel Applied
Easy to Use
Grill Get Very Hot
No Flame Control
Ignitor Knob Is Hard to Turn
The Cuisinart portable gas grill is very attractive with the stainless steel and sleek design. There is plenty of cooking space and the lid can be totally removed, so you can access every inch of cooking space if you will be entertaining guests.
The grill only weighs ten pounds, which isn’t heavy, and the lid locks for easy traveling and transporting.
One of the most favorite features with the Cuisinart is there is no tools needed to assemble the grill.
When the grill arrives to your home, you can be grilling in under ten minutes. It doesn’t get any better than that, which is why this is one of the best grill for the beach.
Royal Gourmet 22 Inch Tabletop Grill
Are you wanting a portable grill that just cooks without any fuss when you are going to the beach or a picnic? If you are, then the Royal Gourmet might be just what you are looking for. It has 238 square inches of cooking griddle space, and there are two separate burners and they both have 8,500 BTUs of cooking power.
The griddle has had a porcelain enamel coating applied, so foods won’t stick to the griddle. There is a control panel on the front of the grill that allows you to control the temperature and the ignitor to turn the griddle on.
- 2 separately controlled burners with 8,500 BTU each, up to 17,000 BTU cooking power
- 17.6”L x 13.5”W, totally 238 square inches porcelain enamel coated griddle area
- Durable stainless steel control panel with piezo ignition system
- Side grease cup to collect oil while cooking
- Including regulator for 1 lb. tank, fit for camping, hiking, and other outdoors
On the side of the grill there is a grease cup that collects all the unwanted grease from the griddle. This is one of the best grills for the beach, and an excellent one to take camping, because you can not only cook burgers and hotdogs on the griddle, but you can cook eggs, pancakes, and many more things.
Two Burners that are Stainless Steel
Total 18,000 BTUs Cooking Power
Griddle Has Porcelain Enamel Coating Applied
238 Square Inches of Cooking Space
Can Cook Eleven Hamburgers At Once
Push Button Ignitor
One Year Warranty
Difficult To Clean
Customer Service Doesn’t Call Back
Griddle Takes A While To Get Hot
Flame Can’t Be Adjusted
No Handle To Transport the Grill
The Royal Gourmet Tabletop Grill is an excellent grill for camping, tailgating, and going to the beach. There is a large cooking space that eleven hamburgers can cook on it at the same time.
The grill is easy to light with the Piezo ignitor system, and having the ability to control the two burners is great. If you want to cook on a higher temperature on side of the griddle, you can do so.
There isn’t a convenient handle to transport the grill with ease, but this type of griddle is the best way to make hamburgers, because the griddle gets hot enough to make the burgers crispy and delicious.
This is one of the best grills for the beach, and it is also great for camping too.
What Makes These Grills Perfect for the Beach?
The three grills above are perfect grills for the beach, because they are smaller in size, which makes it easier to put the grills into a car, then head to the beach.
They are not charcoal grills, which cold be a hazard on the beach, because you would have to wait for the coals to cool down before throwing them away. Each of these are just a few of the best grills for the beach, because they are all affordable.
A day at the beach with family and friends isn’t complete without having the ability to grill burgers and hotdogs. You don’t want to depend on using grills at the beach, because they could be very dirty or occupied. You will have great results with any of the products provided above.