Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
Probably every man in this world wants a grill in his own backyard and many grills do too! No matter if you are choosing your own fist grill, or you want to get one as a gift for a special someone, it can be hard to choose as there are truly many options available.
Today, we will show you some of the best grills available on the market for under $1000.
But we have covered also other price range:
So feel free to check out our articles.Invalid table id.
Weber 61015001 Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
When it comes to gas grills, the Weber Genesis series is among the most well known of all time. The Genesis II series is basically the same thing, only updated and with a sleeker design. If you are looking for a great gas grill for under $1000, the Weber 61015001 Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill might just be the right choice.
Simply put, this grill will fit perfectly into most backyards, no matter if you usually cook for 2 or 10 people, or whether you are a novice or a seasoned cook.
It is just so versatile and easy to use. This is not the largest grill in the Weber Genesis II series, but we think it’s large enough for most everyday uses. After all, you get 513 square inches of space just in the main grilling area, which is more than enough to fit 20 burgers.
The grill also has a warming rack above the main grilling area. The warming rack has a surface of 156 square inches and it can also be tucked away when not in use which is a feature we really liked.
- Your purchase includes One Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color and One Gas supply hose. Cover is not included
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 62"H x 59"W x 31"D | Lid Closed - 47"H x 59"W x 29"D | Primary cooking area – 513 square inches | Tuck-Away warming rack area – 156 square inches | Wheel base dimensions – 38” from left to right and 29” from front to back
- This Genesis II E-315 has a 39,000 BTU output, 3 stainless steel burners and 6 hooks
- IGrill 3 Smart technology compatible, for perfectly grilled food (accessory Sold Separately)
- The fuel gauge lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank (LP models only)
The Weber 61015001 Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill is equipped with three powerful stainless steel burners that deliver 13,000 BTU of grilling power each, for a total of 39,000 BTU. The grill also has a nice grease management system and a good electronic ignition system.
Offers a large grilling area with the addition of the warming rack
Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high-performance grilling system
Functional design of the cart
Covered by a 10-year warranty
It can be hard to get the temperature low enough if you want to do a long, slow roast
Doesn’t have a side burner
Best Charcoal Grill For Under $1000
Pit Boss 71220 Kamado BBQ Ceramic Grill Cooker, 22″
Kamado grills are designed to resemble the clay cooking pots that have been used in Asia and other parts of the world for thousands of years. But why use a grill designed like this?
Well, there are many reasons why you might want to, but the most important one is probably the fact that they are amazingly efficient. This is because the ceramic shell retains the heat and reflects it back into your food.
The kamado grill from Pit Boss we are talking about here can easily reach temperatures up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to this system.
- Featuring a heavy ceramic body the kamado is the ideal environment for efficiently burning charcoal
- The cast iron top tamper gives you full control over air flow allowing you to set the perfect cooking temperature
- The solid bamboo side shelves are sturdy and fold down for easy storage
- Dual tier cooking grates provide even more space to make the most of the encapsulated heat
The Pit Boss 71220 Kamado BBQ Ceramic Grill Cooker measures 22 inches in diameter. Inside the heavy-duty ceramic shell, you’ll find circular grilling grates on two levels, which means you get as much as 662 square inches of grilling space. This grill also comes with nice foldable side tables on both sides and a built-in lid thermometer.
A durable grill with a sturdy construction
The heavy-duty ceramic exterior conserves heat
The top temper gives you complete control over the airflow inside
The cooking grates are set on two levels which gives you a lot of space to work with
The bamboo side shelves are very convenient
This grill is really heavy, so it can be difficult to assemble it by yourself
Best Electric Grill For Under $1000
When it comes to electric girls, it’s not hard to find one for under $1000. However, many of these units are ok, but they don’t really get hot enough to give you results like a gas or charcoal grill would.
Luckily, this is not the case with the Kenyon B70090 Frontier All Seasons Portable Stainless Steel Electric Grill. This one easily reaches the temperature of 550 degrees Fahrenheit, which is enough even to nicely sear a steak.
The body of this grill is made of marine-grade 304 stainless steel, which means it can withstand the elements even if you are using it outside
- Portable Electric Grill: Kenyon B70090 Frontier portable electric grill provides a safe method of grilling without the hazard of open flames and lets you enjoy the fun of grilling your favorite food in the comfort of your home.
- Stainless Steel Grill: This portable electric power grill is a great addition to any cooking arsenal. Made of high-quality marine-grade stainless steel with waterproof digital touch control, it comes with a rust-proof guarantee for life.
- UL-Approved For Indoor And Outdoor Use: The concealed element of this UL-approved portable grill almost eliminates all smoke. Using this grill indoors is as safe as balconies/patios or anywhere outside.
- Quick Heat Up: A 1300W element in direct contact with the cooking surface lets you get to 550-degree temperature in 7 minutes. This tabletop grill is designed for places where gas or charcoal grill options are not viable.
- Easy Clean-Up: The insulated lid of this portable electric grill prevents accidental burns and is removable for quick cleanup. The double-coated non-stick grilling surface and the lid are also dishwasher safe. You can get them extra clean for those baked-on messes.
No rust and no corrosion, ever. On the other hand, the grilling surface is covered with a non-stick coating which makes it super easy to clean. You can also remove the grilling grates and put them in the dishwasher. Finally, the grill also comes with a lid that is insulated so it remains cool to the touch from the outside.
Can reach temperatures as high as 550 degrees Fahrenheit
Easy to clean
The stainless steel construction is resistant to damage and wear
Backed by a 3-year direct replacement warranty
This grill is a little small
Best Pellet Grill For Under $1000
Pellet grills are great because they are very flexible and they don’t require babysitting like your average charcoal grill. With the Camp Chef PG24MZG SmokePro Slide Smoker with Fold Down Front Shelf Wood Pellet Grill, in particular, you can grill your meat the normal way, let it smoke for hours, or do a long slow roast – it’s completely your choice!
This grill has an automatic auger that feeds the pellets into the grill and it gives you the opportunity to control the temperature digitally with the help of two stainless steel meat probes that are included with the grill. Another thing we really liked that the cooking grates come in two levels.
- SLIDE AND GRILL- grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with Premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Digital control, best of both Worlds, use the meat probe to check the internal temperature or toggle the grill temp with the push of a button
- NEW PID CONTROLLER- Gen 2 PID Controller 1-10 Smoke Setting (Not WIFI Compatible)
- EASY ASH CLEANOUT- cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive ash cleanout system You won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food
- EASY ASSEMBLY and start up- check out the walk-through assembly video on camp chef site, so you can get cooking right away. In just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to load up the grill with whole chickens, Brisket, ribs, jerky, & more
- FOLDING FRONT SHELF- comes with full sized folding shelf PGFS24 $74 MSRP
You can choose to use just one, of course, but you can also stack different cuts of meat on top of each other, which is always fun to do. In total, you get 811 square inches of cooking space which is really a lot.
Gives you an extra large cooking area on to levels
Extremely versatile: use it to grill, smoke, roast, or even for convection cooking
Precise temperature control
The meat probes might not be completely accurate
What kind of grill you are going to get largely depends on your needs. Electric grills are perfect for apartments, balconies, and in general for situations where you don’t have a lot of open space.
In this case, the Kenyon B70090 Frontier All Seasons Portable Stainless Steel Electric Grill might just be the best option out there.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a gas grill, your choice will depend on how much space and power you really need (or want), but the Weber 61015001 Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill is a good universal choice as it gives you plenty of space and power, but is not overly large like some grills out there.
For those who love the old-school feeling of grilling over charcoal, it can hardly get any better than cooking with a Pit Boss 71220 Kamado BBQ Ceramic Grill Cooker.
Finally, if you want something modern and versatile, a pellet grill like the Camp Chef PG24MZG SmokePro Slide Smoker with Fold Down Front Shelf Wood Pellet Grill might be perfect for you. In any case, we hope our guide has helped you find what you are looking for.
If You didn’t find anything in this price range, feel free to read our other articles: