<!–googleoff: index–>Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.<!–googleon: index–>
The name Weber is synonymous with grills. They have been around for over 60 years so you can expect good craftsmanship. The first Weber grill was the original kettle grill and this type of grill is still popular today. As well as producing charcoal grills Weber has a good range of gas grills and a few electric ones.
In this article, we will be telling you more about Weber grills and give you our top choices.
In a hurry? This is our winner!
Best Weber Grills – Comparison Table
Best Weber Grills – Reviews
This is our first choice as it is a kettle grill which is the signature of Weber. It is also their premium charcoal grill. It is big for a kettle grill measuring 22″ in width and it has 443 square inches of cooking area, including a warming rack. You can easily cook 12 burgers on this grill (but can you make a hibachi grill with it?).
The lid and the bowl are both made from porcelain-enamel which keeps the heat in and maintains the temperature. Even cooking is also assured. Porcelain-enamel is strong and durable and will prevent rust, cracking, and peeling even with high grilling temperatures.
There is a built-in thermometer so you can keep an eye on what the temperature is inside the grill without opening the lid and letting out heat. You can control the heat by just adjusting the dampers and you don’t need to open the lid to do this. When you want to extinguish the coals you just have to close all the dampers. If you do need to remove the lid there is a handy lid holder on the side of the grill.
Other benefits of this grill include a hinged cooking grate which makes it easy to add coals while you are grilling. There are hooks so you can hang your utensils on them and there is a large ash catcher making it easy to clean. Finally, there is a heat shield which helps to prevent the lid handle from getting hot.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Slide the lid into the Tuck-Away lid holder on the side of the grill to avoid placing it on the ground
- Cooking grate is compatible with GBS inserts and is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
- Tool hooks for hanging grilling tools, such as a spatula and tongs
- Built-in lid thermometer displays your grill’s internal temperature. Total cooking area - 443 square inches
Last update on 2023-03-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Made from durable porcelain-enamel
- 443 square inches of cooking area
- Built-in thermometer
- Lid holder
- Large ash catcher
- Heatshield for the lid handle
- 1 customer complained that the cooking grate didn’t fit the bowl
- 2 customers complained that the legs were shaky
If you are looking for a portable grill that you can take camping or tailgating and can use equally as well at home, this is the grill to go for. It works on 1-pound disposable liquid propane bottles which last for around a couple of hours. However, if you want to use it at home you can buy a liquid propane adaptor and change to a 20-pound tank.
The unit is strong and durable. The lid and body are cast aluminum, while the cooking grates are porcelain-enameled cast iron. The burner, which puts out 12,000 BTUs an hour, is stainless steel.
The grates are split, so you can buy a compatible griddle and replace one of the grates with this. You will be able to cook eggs and bacon for breakfast on the griddle while cooking the sausages on the grill plate. The total cooking area is 280 square inches.
Other benefits to this grill include electronic ignition, a built-in thermometer, a removable drip pan, a large grip handle, 2 folding worktables, and side handles, making it easy to move.
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
Last update on 2023-03-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Strong and durable cast aluminum lid and body
- Stainless steel burner
- Electronic ignition
- Split grates
- Side handles for easy carrying
- 1 customer complained that the burner only lit half-way
- 1 customer said that the temperature was difficult to control
If you have natural gas connected to your patio, this grill will be ideal for you or you can get in a professional to install it for you. The advantage of having natural gas over propane is that it works out much cheaper.
The cooking grates are made from porcelain-enameled cast iron and are therefore durable and shouldn’t rust. There are 529 square inches of cooking space over 3 burners which is plenty if you want to cook for a crowd. This includes a warming rack so you can keep food warm while cooking the rest of the meal. The cooking grates are reversible. There is a thin side which is perfect for cooking fish and vegetables and there is a wider side which sears steak to perfection.
Other benefits include a 10-foot flexible hose to connect to your natural gas source, electronic ignition, porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars, and a grease drip tray. There is a built-in lid thermometer so you can make sure that your food is cooking at the right temperature. There are 6 tool hooks and 2 large wheels so you can move the grill to wherever you want in your yard.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use...
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
Last update on 2023-03-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 529 square inches of cooking space
- 10-year Weber guarantee
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Reversible cooking grates for different foods
- Electronic ignition
- Built-in lid thermometer
- 1 customer claimed that it was difficult to install
- Does not include free assembly as advertised
If you are looking for a liquid propane gas grill you won’t go far wrong with this one. It is made from stainless steel which retains heat and protects the grill from adverse weather conditions.
This grill has 3 main burners, a sear station, and a side burner. The sear station reaches temperatures up to 700F and is great for cooking steaks to perfection. On the side burner, you can cook sauces and vegetables to go with your meal. It is also good for cooking vegetarian dishes like veggie burgers. Vegetarians don’t like their food being cooked with meat juices, so this is a great option to have.
A bonus is a thermometer that not only monitors food from the beginning to the end of cooking but gives you the real-time temperature on your cell phone.
The cooking grates are made from stainless steel which is durable and should last a long while without rusting. In addition, there is a warming rack so you can keep food warm while you are cooking the rest of the meal.
There is plenty of storage space with this grill for you to put plates, tools, and food waiting to be cooked. There are side tables and an enclosed space underneath the grill, In addition, there are hooks to hang your utensils on.
- This product is a Liquid Propane unit
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies; Infinite control burner valves
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Dimensions: Lid Open 62"H x 59"W x 31"D || Lid Closed 47"H x 59"W x 29"D || Primary cooking area 513 square inches ||...
Last update on 2023-03-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Stainless steel
- 3 main burners, a sear station, and a side burner
- Storage space
- Takes a long time to assemble
Weber doesn’t only make charcoal and gas grills. They also make a few electric ones. This grill is small and can easily be carried. It’s great for people who live in a condo where gas and charcoal aren’t allowed on your balcony.
It is made of strong and durable cast aluminum and the cooking grate is porcelain-enameled cast-iron. The grill also has a nylon-reinforced cooking frame. The grate is easy to clean. Once it has cooled down, wipe it and put it in a bowl of soapy water. There is a removable catch pan so you can easily catch any drips.
The grill has a 1,560-watt electric heating element which is enough to sear your meat satisfactorily. There are 189 square inches of cooking space.
Other benefits include a 6-foot cord and a large grip handle.
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- 6-foot grounded cord
Last update on 2023-03-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Made from cast aluminum
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grate
- Easy to clean
- 189 square inches of cooking space
- 1 customer complained that it burned out after only a few uses
The Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill comes with lots of extras such as a wire bottom shelf for storage, an aluminum vent, and a glass-reinforced nylon handle which has a heat shield.
The grill is 22 inches in diameter and is made from durable porcelain-enamel which will keep it from rusting or cracking. There is a cooking space of 363 square inches on which you can cook up to 13 burgers.
It has a gas ignition system. All you need are the small 1-pound gas cylinders. You will only need to have the gas on for a few minutes until the coals have lit.
It is easy to clean as it has a large aluminum ash catcher. It has a 2-part grate system which you just need to remove and wash in soapy water.
There is a removable LCD timer and a built-in lid thermometer. You can control the temperature by adjusting the dampers. There’s no need to open the lid and let heat out.
The grill has a convenient work table where you can prep your food or keep plates and utensils. There are tool hooks, so you have easy access to everything you need. The lid conveniently slips to the side lid holder
- Electronic Touch-N-Go with Propane Gas powered ignition system (propane tank not included)
- Dimensions - Lid Closed: 43.5"H x 48"W x 30"D | Weight: 91 lbs
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Removable LCD cook timer and built-in lid thermometer
Last update on 2023-03-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 363 square inches of cooking space
- Quick gas ignition system
- LCD timer
- Built-in thermometer
- Worktable and tool hooks
- A few customers complained that it arrived broken
If you enjoy camping or tailgating or just going to the beach on a sunny day, then this charcoal grill is for you. It is portable and lightweight so it is great if you’re on the go. It is 14″ in diameter and can cook up to 5 burgers at the same time.
The grill is strong and durable. It has a porcelain-enameled lid and bowl which won’t rust or peel in intense heat. The cooking grate is made from nickel-plated steel so it is also durable as well as being easy to clean. The lid retains heat inside the grill with little difficulty.
Other benefits include 3 aluminum legs so you can easily place the grill on a table. You won’t have to keep bending down to see to your food. There is an aluminum ash catcher which makes for easy cleaning. The handle is glass-reinforced nylon so you will be protected from the heat.
- Load up the car and hit the road with your Smokey Joe portable charcoal grill. Its durable, lightweight, compact design...
- Holds up to five burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
Last update on 2023-03-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Made from strong and durable porcelain-enamel
- Glass reinforced nylon handle
- A couple of customers complained that it didn’t have the feature to hang the lid on
Best Weber Grills – Buyers Guide
The Original Kettle charcoal grill came out in 1956 and it is still extremely popular. It is sturdy and weatherproof and comes at a very reasonable price.
If you want a bit more, go for the Original Kettle Premium which comes with a built-in thermometer allowing you to keep an eye on the temperature of the food without lifting the lid. It also comes with a hinged grate making it easy to lift and add coals during grilling.
The top of the range kettle grill is the Master-Touch Kettle which comes with a warming rack.
Other charcoal grills are carts and include the Performer which has a gas-fired ignition system, a prep table, and a cooking timer.
If you plan to often cook for a crowd, go for the Ranch which can grill 40 burgers at a time.
Weber produces gas grills as well as charcoal. They have ignitions which come with a 10-year guarantee so you can’t go far wrong. The Spirit is the most affordable and comes with either 2 or 3 burners while the Genesis has the addition of a side burner. So which is better? Spirit or Genesis? Find out reading our articles
The Summit, which also has a charcoal version, has additional burners and lights for night-time cooking.
We hope that you have enjoyed reading about Weber grills and have found one to suit your requirements. We stand by our top choice of the Weber Master Touch Grill. It is a kettle grill, but still has masses of room for cooking. The porcelain-enameled bowl and lid retain temperatures and allow for even cooking, with no hot or cold spots. We hope you have a great summer grilling with whichever unit you choose.
And to expand your choice, we have made articles regarding: